Dallu’w – Lentil and Coriander Kibbeh Bites Roasted Orange Cauliflower
Mini Chocolate and Red Chili Cakes
- 200 g / 1 cup dark chocolate 70%
- 3 eggs
- 60 g / ¼ cup butter
- 90 g sugar ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- Butter the ramekins and place them in the fridge until ready to use.
- Melt chocolate and butter au bain-marie or on the high setting of a microwave for 1 minute. When the chocolate is melted, stir with a metal spoon. Leave to cool.
- Beat the eggs and sugar together for 5 minutes, until creamy and a whitish colour.
- Stir in the chocolate/butter mixture into the eggs.
- Spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons of chocolate mixture into each ramekin.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C/ 355°F for 12 minutes.
- Turn upside down into individual serving plates.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of chilli flakes and icing sugar.
- Serve immediately.